1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE-PCE- Law- interview, any pointers?

Discussion in 'Further Education' started by hockey_nut, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Hi, on Wednesday, I received a letter inviting me for an interview for PCE- Law on this coming Wednesday. I have no idea of what to expect, the letter only let on that there would be group discussion and didnt provide any further information on what will be happening. Should I be contacting the University to ask just what we're going to be doing? Currently I'm brushing up on my Law and looking at threads about recent issues within FE. I'm praying I'm going in the right direction here.

2. Hi, on Wednesday, I received a letter inviting me for an interview for PCE- Law on this coming Wednesday. I have no idea of what to expect, the letter only let on that there would be group discussion and didnt provide any further information on what will be happening. Should I be contacting the University to ask just what we're going to be doing? Currently I'm brushing up on my Law and looking at threads about recent issues within FE. I'm praying I'm going in the right direction here.

3. LawAndBusinessTeacher

LawAndBusinessTeacher New commenter

Hi i know its been a while sonce ur interview and i hope it went well.

Im in a similar situation. Have a presentation but no idea if its like a micrteach session or a presntation of my ideas?!

1. Presentation

You will be asked to present a short five minute session on a topic of your choice that is relevant to the teaching of your subject in the Lifelong Learning sector.

You will be assessed against the following criteria:

? Ability to present ideas coherently

? Some familiarity of the Lifelong Learning sector

? Ability to communicate clearly and confidently in spoken English.

Please help?! Thanks