1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pgce offers: when does the ten working days begin?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by hummus11, Dec 19, 2018.

1. hummus11

hummus11 New commenter

Just waiting to hear back from teacher training places that I've had interviews with and looking on the UCAS teacher training website and it mentions that.
    Once you’ve received decisions in Track from all your choices, you have ten working days to reply to any offers you’ve been given. You only need to reply to your offers once you've had decisions from all your choices – this is when the ten working days begins

one of the places I had an interview, the interviewee has said they want to see me deliver an activity before some students before they give me an offer and another interview is on the 9th January and another university has given me a conditional.

So am I right in thinking that I could wait until I get the last offer or rejection before I make a decision on all 3?