1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE MFL sheffield

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Abby_W, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Hi,

Has anybody attended the interview for PGCE MFL in Sheffield yet? I've just received an invitation but all it says is the time I should be there. Just wondering what it will all be about.

Cheers,
    Abby

2. Hi,

Has anybody attended the interview for PGCE MFL in Sheffield yet? I've just received an invitation but all it says is the time I should be there. Just wondering what it will all be about.

Cheers,
    Abby

3. Hi, I have received the same thing from Sheffield, (Spanish with French) - I know yours was 2 years ago - but any tips? Thanks, Kirsten

4. topina

topina New commenter

Hi Kirsten,
    The interview I attended was rather informal and relaxing, I think you will be asked to do a bit writing, (Your main subject language and English as well if that's not your mother tongue). Don't worry, they are not difficult so I think you'll be fine. I would also advise you to bring up all the documentation with you, they will need those papers.
    Good luck and hope to hear good news from you soon!