1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE maths research Assignment

Discussion in 'Science' started by NHC00, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I am three months into a maths pgce, and about to start my second Masters level research assignment. My plan is to find out about the effect of KS2 maths level on 11plus testing, as it seems to be thought that pupils who are better in maths do better in the 11plus. I am quiet passionate about this topic, as my DD is going to be sitting her 11plus next year. The problem I can't find much literature on the topic. Any suggestions????????

2. Hi all,
    I am three months into a maths pgce, and about to start my second Masters level research assignment. My plan is to find out about the effect of KS2 maths level on 11plus testing, as it seems to be thought that pupils who are better in maths do better in the 11plus. I am quiet passionate about this topic, as my DD is going to be sitting her 11plus next year. The problem I can't find much literature on the topic. Any suggestions????????