1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE interview

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rachlawt2003, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Hello again TES people! Wondering if I can pick your brains once more please?! I'm currently a TA and have just applied for a PGCE in upper primary for next year; I worked on my GTTR application for two weeks so I am desperately hoping its good enough to get me an interview!! Is there any advice anyone could offer regarding what to expect in an interview based on their personal experiences please?

Changing the subject, (little teacher humour) I only joined this forum recently but it has already provided me with a wealth of information and good advice - thanks in particular to all the really dedicated people who post material and info frequently, its really a huge help!

Hope everyone is having a nice bonfire night!

2. Hello again TES people! Wondering if I can pick your brains once more please?! I'm currently a TA and have just applied for a PGCE in upper primary for next year; I worked on my GTTR application for two weeks so I am desperately hoping its good enough to get me an interview!! Is there any advice anyone could offer regarding what to expect in an interview based on their personal experiences please?

Changing the subject, (little teacher humour) I only joined this forum recently but it has already provided me with a wealth of information and good advice - thanks in particular to all the really dedicated people who post material and info frequently, its really a huge help!

Hope everyone is having a nice bonfire night!