1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Interview TEP does anyone know what this is?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by anon2047, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Are they asking you for details of your subject knowledge and skills to date?
    I fill one in at my placement school, I write what my targets are etc and if I achieve them, and what needs further work.

2. It literally says for each entry I have to aim to say how it relates to QTS standards, dates and duration of experiences and references/supporting documents... problem is my last school experience was last June... and the school's not even local to me to get a signiture... Very confused right now lol

3. Hi, is your upcoming interview with the university of Bedfordshire? I have also received the TEP, and how i approached it was for each experience i had working/ relating to children, I listed what activities I was involved in, how certain tasks improved my subject knowledge etc. Past applicants told me to leave the QTS column blank, because at this stage we wouldn't have to relate it to each QTS. Also the email I recieved from Bedfordshire says that "at this stage you do not have to refer to the QTS standards". So I would just list what experiences you have at schools and what you were involved in! Hope ive helped in anyway x