1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Interview Presentation

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by bobbykeeler, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Hello

Got a presentation on 'What makes you a team Player ?"

Any pertinent points or advice on structure and content would be beneficial !?!?

Kindest Regards

Bobby

2. gavcradd

gavcradd New commenter

Here's a tip - have a think about what makes you a team player, write it all down, then include that in your presentation.

As for structure, I tend to start with a beginning, out some stuff in the middle and then finish with the end.

Another tip, this is a really popular forum so you may find that PGCE interviewers (and Subject Leaders when you get to applying for jobs) keep an eye on here and may not be too impressed if you rob other people's ideas for interviews.

Hope that helps.

3. Thats right don't "copy" good ideas what kind of team player would do that.
    Lucky that gavcradd's response is entirely useless, so you won't need to "copy" that.
    My thought: as well as a slick presentation that focuses on quality graphics combined/refined well to exemplify your spoken content (rather than having to wade through text on screen) you could actually get your mates in to help you illustrate your points, or would that be copying too?

4. Knowing how to kow tow.

5. gavcradd

gavcradd New commenter

The first two paragraphs were very tongue in cheek, yes - the final paragraph should be taken very seriously - if I were interviewing for a vacant position in my department and saw someone use a lesson that someone else off here had planned for them, it would go down like a lead balloon. Do you disagree with that?

6. Crikey,
    You can tell that your missus hasn't been obliging lately.