1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Interview Cumbria University

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by lucy121, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Hey there,
    I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice. I have gotten word that I have to attend an interview for the PGCE course and as part of the course I have to complete a 5 minute presentation in which I have to discuss learning and teaching in early reading or early maths and demonstrate how government policy is impacting upon it.
    I was wondering if anyone had any advice on where I should or could begin..
    Thanks
    Lucy 2012

2. Hey there,
    I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice. I have gotten word that I have to attend an interview for the PGCE course and as part of the course I have to complete a 5 minute presentation in which I have to discuss learning and teaching in early reading or early maths and demonstrate how government policy is impacting upon it.
    I was wondering if anyone had any advice on where I should or could begin..
    Thanks
    Lucy 2012

3. Yeh I got an offer,you? x

4. Hi lucy121, Im from Ireland also and was at interview last week! also am for the Primary course and received an offer. Have u heard any news yet? Where in Ireland are u from??

5. Hey yeah I got an offer last week which is great news. What campus did you receive your offer for? I'm from Wexford where are you from??

6. hey sorry only replying to ur message now! received my offer for the Tower Hamlets campus. u aswel?? I'm from Tyrone..havent heard of anyone else yet on the course. wat is ur name or are u on Fbook?

7. Hey sorry clearly don't check this a whole lot! I'm on facebook my name is Tanya Fleming if you wanna search my email address which might narrow it down for you its tanya.fleming.927@facebook.com! I've heard of nobody either and you obviously got the email about the page they set up