1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Interview Business Education

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by a-hutch, Feb 15, 2012.

1. HI,
    I have my PGCE Interview next week at Edge Hill Uni. I am very nervous and wondering if anyone has any advice or tips especially for the presentation as they didn't specify a topic..only a skill or area of expertise??
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

2. HI,
    I have my PGCE Interview next week at Edge Hill Uni. I am very nervous and wondering if anyone has any advice or tips especially for the presentation as they didn't specify a topic..only a skill or area of expertise??
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

3. Hi, Have you had your interview.. how did it go??

4. Hi...
    Welcome to this forum site.
    This is a very good forum site.
    For quick reply post your question here.

ANIMATION TUTORIAL

5. Well good luck for it.. I had mine on a monday morning too and was very nervous.. but its so informal and very relaxing.. if you need any help or advice then do let me know :) I should be hearing from them this week coming...

6. Did mine at Edge Hill 15 years ago now. Best place for bus & ec then. Still is.

7. Hi, I have an interview next week for edge hill doing secondary business education and wondered if you had any advice on the interview process?

8. Hi Lauren. It was a very long time ago, but..
    1. Make sure you know pathways in Business Studies and economics
    2. Have a view on Financial Capability and Economic Wellbeing as part of a school
    3. Think about what type of teacher you want to be. I always ask candidates what i would see if i popped into their classroom unnanounced.
    4. Try to imagine the worst case scenario during your PGCE. What would it be and how would you overcome it?
    Good luck and PM me if you want any more advice!