1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Interview at UWE ( Bristol)

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by lizzer28, Dec 15, 2010.

1. HiI,
    Does anyone know what is involved with the literacy test this year 2010-2011 at uwe. I have an Interview on Jan 5th 2011. Last year it was about the QTS standards. If anyone has more current info it would be a great help. I am planning to write on an educational issue but its difficult to plan when you dont know what the topic will be.
    Thanks

2. HiI,
    Does anyone know what is involved with the literacy test this year 2010-2011 at uwe. I have an Interview on Jan 5th 2011. Last year it was about the QTS standards. If anyone has more current info it would be a great help. I am planning to write on an educational issue but its difficult to plan when you dont know what the topic will be.
    Thanks

3. Hi!
    What was involved / asked for for the Literacy test?

4. Can anyone tell me what was involved in the literacy test this year? i have been swatting up madly for it and doing onl;ine tests. Please would you give me some pointers? many thanks if you do.

5. u.w.e is a craphole i studied there allmost gave me a breakdown it is kingfisher school of art
    and the pgce is not worth writing home about. if you fail a literacy course at that establishment
    then you are nt very intelligent at all

6. Hi,

I have an interview next month and would appreciate any info on the literacy test. It is a killer for me also! x