1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

pgce induction tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by questionsandanswers, Sep 8, 2016.

1. questionsandanswers

questionsandanswers Occasional commenter

hey I have a pgce induction tomorrow and i was wondering if anyone could give me ideas on some good questions i could ask the tutors about the course? We will also have the chance to speak to previous students..any ideas on what I could ask them that might benefit me in the long run?

2. RedQuilt

RedQuilt Star commenter

I expect the course handbook will answer most questions and your tutors will give you lots of verbal information too. Take a notebook and take notes so that you can read back later; you might suffer from information overload at the time. If you have questions after all of that then you'll know what they are.

As for what to ask previous students... I suppose the usual ones about their experiences and tips for time management etc.

questionsandanswers likes this.
  3. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Am sure all bases will be covered and things / questions will occur to you on the day

4. hhhh

hhhh Lead commenter

Who to go to if any problems. Not negative. Just sensible.