1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE in Learning and Skills at Sheffield Hallam advice needed!

Discussion in 'Further Education' started by eskimo_sal, Apr 11, 2011.

1. That's brilliant, well done you [​IMG]
    How was the interview?

2. It went really well actually. I had food poisoning on the day and been up all the night before, and actually requested I could go first in the interviews as I still felt a bit queezy. I think they were generally impressed that I still turned up. Plus I'm quite good at selling myself, I have a background in sales so I can sell well ;).
    How did yours go? I have just applied for accommodation and I am in the middle of my finance application.

3. Hi,
    Sorry for the late reply. Initially, I applied to Sheffield Hallam and got a place; however, I later changed my mind and went to Joseph Priestley College instead (the course is run through University of Huddersfield). I have just completed my first year of my PGCE (part time). If you need any information or advice based on my experience, let me know.