1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE History Birmingham.

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by scotie10, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    So I have an interview on the 2nd Feburary at Birmingham for a place on the course. It said on the letter that we need to give a seven minute presentation on either a current educational issue or 'my experiences in education'.
    I was thinking of doing the second one as I worked for an agency as a Cover Supervisor when I came back early from my Erasmus year and I guess that it would cover both grounds.
    So I was just wondering had anyone else applied and what they thought about the process.

2. Hi everyone,
    So I have an interview on the 2nd Feburary at Birmingham for a place on the course. It said on the letter that we need to give a seven minute presentation on either a current educational issue or 'my experiences in education'.
    I was thinking of doing the second one as I worked for an agency as a Cover Supervisor when I came back early from my Erasmus year and I guess that it would cover both grounds.
    So I was just wondering had anyone else applied and what they thought about the process.