1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE/GTP MFL books for sale!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by katemate24, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Issues in Modern Foreign Language Teaching
    Edited by Kit Field
    Excellent Condition- Looks almost brand new- some pages with occasional highlighted sentences but this does not impede reading. £15

A practical guide to teaching Modern Foreign Languages in the Secondary School
    Edited by Nobert Pachler and Ana Redondo
    Excellent Condition- Looks almost brand new- one or two pages with a couple of bits of highlighting £8

Learning to teach Modern Foreign Languages in the Secondary School
    Nobert Pachler and Kit Field
    Excellent Condition- Looks almost new- no markings £10

Please message me if you are interested in all or any of the books and we can arrange postage and payment. :)

2. bump- please let me know if anyone is interested in the books- happy to work out deals if you're interested in more than one.
    Kate

3. Hello

I am interested in the bottom two books - are they both the latest editions?

I could send you a cheque and we could add on a reasonable price for the post and packing.

Thank You

4. Hi emmalg I have messaged you.