1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE geography interview, UWE

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by rhianc2, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Hi,
    Anyone else have an interview for geography at uwe? Or could offer some advice about the presentation task?
    The task is "How would you teach a lesson on one aspect of the national curriculum for geography at key stage 3? Focus on yr 9 mix ability."
    Not quite sure where to start with this one, have been trying all week but can't seem to find a focus on what to base my lesson on.

Thanks

2. Hi,
    Anyone else have an interview for geography at uwe? Or could offer some advice about the presentation task?
    The task is "How would you teach a lesson on one aspect of the national curriculum for geography at key stage 3? Focus on yr 9 mix ability."
    Not quite sure where to start with this one, have been trying all week but can't seem to find a focus on what to base my lesson on.

Thanks

3. Hi!

I have an interview next Wednesday for Geography.

Have you had any luck so far with your presentation?

I planned on looking into Bitesize's Geography page, maybe choose a topic from there. Erosional types or something?

Hope I'm not too late!