1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'English' started by roamingteacher, Dec 29, 2010.

  1. roamingteacher

    roamingteacher Established commenter Forum guide

    Anything's possible. It'll be up to the school to decide what they're looking for, but I reckon it'd stand you in better stead than a CELTA / DELTA alone.
  2. Try www.tefl.com. Lots of jobs abroad. I've found they require a degree, celta/tesl and experience. I did my Celta in Vietnam - hard work but worth it. Good luck

Share This Page