1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE English @ Brunel

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by tsultana, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Has anyone had interview at Brunel yet or heard from them? My application was sent to them on 18th January emailed them on the 30th January, as I didnt hear from them but got a reply back saying it takes approxmately 14 days for a decision. The wait is stressing me out its been over two weeks now. Do they normally take long? or is it to do with the funding and allocation issue?

2. Has anyone had interview at Brunel yet or heard from them? My application was sent to them on 18th January emailed them on the 30th January, as I didnt hear from them but got a reply back saying it takes approxmately 14 days for a decision. The wait is stressing me out its been over two weeks now. Do they normally take long? or is it to do with the funding and allocation issue?

3. I had an interview for the PE pgce on the 8th December and I'm still waiting! To be honest I'm starting to climb the walls wondering if all the stress and aggravation is worth it! Good luck though.

4. I had an interview for the PE pgce on the 8th December and I'm still waiting!

To be honest I'm starting to climb the walls wondering if all the stress and aggravation is worth it!

Good luck though.

5. Slippersandagoodbook

Slippersandagoodbook New commenter

Got an unconditional for Primary PGCE about an hour ago. Hope the news for you guys is good as well.

6. Congratulations!

......still waiting for an interview date but havent heard anything yet. How long did you have to wait for an interview date? I have been waiting for about a month now. I'm thinking of sending my application off to my next choice. I might phone them on Monday and see what they say sooo confused.

7. Slippersandagoodbook

Slippersandagoodbook New commenter

I applied as soon as the application process opened and got an interview c. two weeks later. The situation has changed a fair amount since then (late Oct/early Nov) with the government's funding decisions so I really wouldn't use that as a fair barometer of when you will know. Hope it all works out for you.