1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Business interview at Middlesex

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by tommy32, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Hi, I have an interview next week at Middlesex and wondered if anyone else on here has had an interview at Middlesex for the Business PGCE and if so, what did you do your ten minute presentation on? What questions did they ask etc. Any feedback appreciated.

2. Hi, I have an interview next week at Middlesex and wondered if anyone else on here has had an interview at Middlesex for the Business PGCE and if so, what did you do your ten minute presentation on? What questions did they ask etc. Any feedback appreciated.

3. newyorkdoll

newyorkdoll New commenter

hiya i just got place at brighton uni for the bus. ed pgce...the interview was fine but i wasn't prepared for an economics exam..that was a bit of a shock. we had a written test on an educational article from the guardian which was actually really enjoyable...and we had a good group task as well. the ind. interview itself was absolutely fine so dont worry. just be yourself and be smiley! GOOD LUCK!

4. Thank you! I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst :) Great to hear you got a place at Brighton! Well done!! And yeah, I'll smile lots :)

5. newyorkdoll

newyorkdoll New commenter

did you have it yet? how did it go you reck?

6. Thanks... I had my interview on Monday and I think it went really well but I haven't heard anything as of yet. But if I don't get offered a place I know all in all I put my best into it and I was up against strong competition...with only a few places left and they interviewed over 20 of us!!