1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Business Education Edge Hill Flexible route - pathway B

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by gemma_louise, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Hi
    Email Karen McCormack on karen.mccormack@edgehill.ac.uk. She is the flexible course leader and will be able to answer all of your questions. Depending on where you live they are quite accommodating with placements. I did the full time course at Edge Hill which was very good!

Hope this helps x

2. I did my PGCE at Edge Hill (although it was a while ago now) and it was brilliant. The tutors we knowledgeable and caring (but i think i was lucky with my block placements).
    Not sure about the distance bit. I seem to recall a couple of teachers in my groups being allowed to do their final practice back in Ireland, which is where they were from.

3. Thanks to you both for your valued responses. I've contacted Karen and sadly, despite her reassurance that my profile would no doubt make me a perfect candidate for the course, the flexible course won't be running this September due to funding issues/shift of government agenda, etc.

Cross fingers for recruitment in 2012.