1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Books for sale!!!! Great Value!!!!

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by amymadrid, May 8, 2011.

1. Nearing the end of the Primary PGCE and I have 13 books for sale. Most from the reading list plus another couple. I bought some second hand but were still expensive and were in excellent condition. New they would set you back in excess of £200 but I am selling all for just £100. I have listed the titles below.
    Books can be collected from my home in Bury, Greater Manchester or I can send them out at an additional cost.
    Any questions please email!!
    MacGrath, M. The Art of Peaceful Teaching in the Primary School
    Gamble, N & Yates, S. Exploring Children's Literature
    Galton, M. Learning and Teaching in the Primary Classroom
    Judge, B et al. Critical Thinking Skills for Education Students
    Challen, D. Achieving QTS. Primary English Audit and Test
    Hopkins, C et al. Mathematics in the Primary School
    Medwell, J. Successful Teaching Placement. Primary and early years
    Cowley, S. Getting the *** to behave
    Sharp, J et al. Achieving ATS. Primary Science. Teaching Theory and Practice
    Peacock, G et al. Achieving QTS. Primary Science. Knowledge and Understanding.
    Mooney, C et al. Acheiving QTS. Primary Mathematics. Knowledge and Understanding.
    Sharp, J & Byrne, J. Acheiving QTS. Primary Science. Audit and Test.
    Mooney, C & Fletcher, M. Achieving QTS. Primary Mathematics. Audit and Test.

2. Hi,
    I was wonderning do you still have, Medwell, J. Successful Teaching Placement. Primary and early years for sale?
    Thanks
    Shaneen