1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE / BA Primary Books - SALE

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by luke_conker, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Having completed my PGCE Primary degree I have a whole load of books I am looking to sell to someone who is embarking on the epic journey that is the PGCE! The books are relevant to the BA course also. The books are as follows:

Reflective Teaching, 2008, Pollard, A. - £12.50

Teaching English, Language, and Literacy, 2008, Wyse, D. & Jones, R. - £12.50

Mathematics in the Primary School, 1999, Hopkins, C. Gifford, S. & Pepperell, S. - £8

The Practical Guide to Spcial Educational Needs in Inclusive Primary Classrooms, 2007, Rose, R. & Howley, M. - £8

Achieving QTS Primary Science Knowledge and Understanding, 2005, Johnsey, R; Peacock, G; Sharp, J. & Wright, D. - £8

Achieving QTS Primary Science Teaching Theory and Practice, 2003, Johnsey, R; Peacock, G; Sharp, J. Simon, S. & Smith,R. - £8

The Practice of English Language Teaching, 4th Edition, 2007, Harmer, J. - £10

The A-Z of English Grammar & Usage, 2006, Leech, G; Cruickshank, B. & Ivanic, R. - £10

Reading Under Control, 2000, Graham, J. & Kelly, A - £8

The Teaching of Science in Primary Schools, 3rd Ed, 2000, Harlen, W. - £8

The Teaching of Science in Primary Schools, 4th Ed, 2004, Harlen, W. & Qualter, A. - £8

Teaching Speaking & Listening in the Primary School, 3rd Ed, 2005, Grugeon, E; Dawes, L; Smith, C; Hubbard, L. - £8

Creative Teaching in History, 2005, Turner-Bisset, R - £8

Teaching History 3 - 11 The Essential Guide, 2004, O'Hara, L. & O'Hara, M. - £8

Teaching Geography 3 - 11 The Essential Guide, 2005, Owen, D. & Ryan, A. - £8

The books are available individually, or you can buy them all for a lump sum price of £80! (total price £133 if all bought individually)

All the books are in near perfect condition with no notes or scribbles. I can post them to you but will charge postage. Or they are available for collection in Leicestershire or East Sussex.

Email Luke - luke_conker@hotmail.com
    Phone - 07972 297 021

2. ALL these books are still available.
    I would be willing to sell them at a reduced bulk price if anyone would like to make me an offer.

Luke

3. Hiya,

I've just sent you a message about these :)