1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE at LSBU

Discussion in 'Primary' started by katoka76, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Hello All i would like to ask you some help anyone taken the PGCE at LSBU in the last few years or mya be nowadays studing there?
    Whats your opinion about the training provided and the study support you are receiving? Any ideas about the interviews please
    Thanks
    have a good evening
    Kate

2. Hello All i would like to ask you some help anyone taken the PGCE at LSBU in the last few years or mya be nowadays studing there?
    Whats your opinion about the training provided and the study support you are receiving? Any ideas about the interviews please
    Thanks
    have a good evening
    Kate

3. HI have u applied for the PGCE for 2011?

4. Hi thanks for he advice. I have to do a 5 min presentation, look up current educational issues and then we have a group thing to do where we talk about educational issues. What is your advice for me on the unseen articles as we are given unseen article and we have to resond in writing I am a bit nervous about this....?