1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pgce art and design interview at Birmingham?

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Mary100191, Feb 19, 2012.

1. I have an interview next week for an art and design PGCE at Birmingham city university, I am really nervous and have no idea what to expect. I have taken an academic degree and not a practical one and therefore my portfolio will be somewhat limited compared to the other candidates. I am so worried, this is something I really want to do but know how limited the places are on a course like this one. Please if anyone has had an interview there
    Or anywhere else for art and design please could you give me some direction on what the interview will include, I feel like I need the extra info considering I haven't done a fine art degree

2. I have an interview next week for an art and design PGCE at Birmingham city university, I am really nervous and have no idea what to expect. I have taken an academic degree and not a practical one and therefore my portfolio will be somewhat limited compared to the other candidates. I am so worried, this is something I really want to do but know how limited the places are on a course like this one. Please if anyone has had an interview there
    Or anywhere else for art and design please could you give me some direction on what the interview will include, I feel like I need the extra info considering I haven't done a fine art degree