1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Applications for 2012

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by KylerS, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Hi there,
    This week I read a post on here that mentioned a new application process starting on the TDA website and wondered if anyone could shed any light on this please? Any info would be appreciated, such as- will the deadlines still be the same? I know its best to apply as early as possible :)
    Thanks

2. Hi there,
    This week I read a post on here that mentioned a new application process starting on the TDA website and wondered if anyone could shed any light on this please? Any info would be appreciated, such as- will the deadlines still be the same? I know its best to apply as early as possible :)
    Thanks

3. The only place I've read about that is on that thread, I've checked the GTTR website and they don't mention anything about changes, and a few uni websites still have the GTTR as the aplication route, and the TDA send you to the GTTR website. I'm not sure if the other poster thought that the GTTR was a 'new' way of applying, or if they've found something I can't see anywhere!

4. Thanks for the reply, I'll keep a look out in case

5. Hi guys,
    I think you're talking about me as I did post about this.
    The new application process via the TDA website is for GTP applications and I'm still unsure of it myself. Haven't seen much of it on the TDA website so not sure what to do lol

6. Hiya, thanks for letting me know :)
    If you find out any more please post the info on here. I'm sure you will find out soon enough. Good luck