1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

pgce: anxious as ppl on course heard yes/no but not me!

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by rachieg87, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Other people from my course even my interview date have been accepted last week, and week before rejection letters went out, yet I am still in limbo.
    I have rang up last week and at first they told me they have not allocated any places, although they had, and would here in few weeks.
    Then rang up again and said I know other people who have been accepted and was told that they had given some places but had to wait for TDa to give them more places before giving more places out, however it is primary I have applied and I was under the impression the universities have been given their numbers and so I feel like I keep being misinformed. It is so awful, I feel like I am in limbo!
    I now feel it will be very unlikely that I get a place but would just like confrimation of this instead of keep hoping!

If anyone is in the same boat or could shed any light on this it would be great.

2. Hi Rachie87,
    I'm in exactly the same positon as you and I know of several others who are as well. I think the only thing we can do is sit tight and wait for what is hopefully an offer. If it helps, I've been in limbo since November!!