1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Personal statement for TA position

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Emmabull42, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Hi , just wondering if any of you knowledgable people can give me some hints and tips on writing a brilliant personal statement for a TA position ?
    I have been volunteering for 18 months at my local school and just completed my nvq level 2 supporting teaching and learning in schools and now looking to apply for a position !!!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Or e mail me @ emmabull999@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

2. ml02ljd

ml02ljd New commenter

Be very careful sharing your email address on this forum. From typing it into facebook, I can find your profile with presumably your name now and maiden name. It shows the area which you live in and a profile picture of a young child. I advise you to delete this post.

3. languageisheartosay

languageisheartosay Occasional commenter

Agree with OP. The internet is a pretty scary place. Why not make your TES name less personal and use the private message set-up on offer on the site for any more personal communications? You can still post a very similar query in the forum and any replies will be of value to lots of other people without anyone being put at risk. It surprises me how often people on the forum use their real name or just describe a situation in such graphic detail that people in their locality/school might recognise it.