1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Personal Statement for GTP- would like some help!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by 1poppy2, Jan 13, 2012.

1. I have prepared my personal statement for GTP (the statement for the TDA website with a 600 word limit) and was wondering if anyone was prepared to read it through for me so I can have a second opinion? This would have to happen in the next couple of days as I need to submit it asap.
    I guess that would mean emailing it to someone as I'm not really prepared to just make it public! I already have a Post- Compulsory PGCE, recently gained an MA in Fine Art, and am a 'mature' applicant (in my very late forties!) so would welcome a read-through from anyone also art qualified in particular, but really any offers would be gratefully recieved!
    There are probably some formatting details that need sorting, but it's the content that I want an opinion on, not details like punctuation, paragraphs etc as I'm quite capable of sorting those out myself.

2. I have prepared my personal statement for GTP (the statement for the TDA website with a 600 word limit) and was wondering if anyone was prepared to read it through for me so I can have a second opinion? This would have to happen in the next couple of days as I need to submit it asap.
    I guess that would mean emailing it to someone as I'm not really prepared to just make it public! I already have a Post- Compulsory PGCE, recently gained an MA in Fine Art, and am a 'mature' applicant (in my very late forties!) so would welcome a read-through from anyone also art qualified in particular, but really any offers would be gratefully recieved!
    There are probably some formatting details that need sorting, but it's the content that I want an opinion on, not details like punctuation, paragraphs etc as I'm quite capable of sorting those out myself.

3. welshwizard

welshwizard Established commenter Forum guide

You could send it to me email on this website -click on my name.
    The prospects.ac .uk website has useful advice on applying for PGCE and framing personal letters