1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Personal Satement and Application for Reception Teacher Job

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Nicola120785, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Nicola120785

Nicola120785 New commenter

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for many jobs and havent even had an interview yet! I think I may need someone to read my personal statement :( I was wondering if anyone would take a look, I really want this reception job that I am applying for. I would be so grateful for any advice.

Nicola x

2. Nicola120785

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for many jobs and havent even had an interview yet! I think I may need someone to read my personal statement :( I was wondering if anyone would take a look, I really want this reception job that I am applying for. I would be so grateful for any advice.

Nicola x

3. I will look for you. I have been a R teacher and have a new job as FS Leader in a new school in September.
    j.nz2009@googlemail.com

4. helskie26

helskie26 New commenter

I will have a look for you. I have been in reception for 2 years and applied for anew job and got it!
    heleneurope99@hotmail.com

5. primaryteacher23

primaryteacher23 New commenter

Hi Nicola,
    I will be be more than happy to look at your P.Statement for you if you like. I have been teaching Reception children for morre than three years and I absolutely adore it...
    Good Luck in applying for future positions. x

sugar18_3@hotmail.com

6. grumbleweed

grumbleweed Lead commenter

Nicola you've a few people now to look over your statement, but I don't mind having a look if you need one more. I have often looked through many many applications to short list teachers in the past.
    grumbleweed2@hotmail.com

7. Nicola120785

Thanks Everyone! I will send it to you all, I need as many suggestions as possible!

Very much appreciated!

Nicola x

8. Hi Nicola

I will read through your statement for you if you want another opinion. I remember doing my statement for the first time so i know what it feels like. I have been a reception teacher for six years and am also foundation stage co-ordinator. Hope i can be of some help.

Poppy
    xxx

poppyboo@ymail.com

9. Hi
    I am a qualified teacher. I am also looking to apply. Would you mind sharing your personal statement with me as I am keenly interested in working as an Early years Teacher. I will much appreciate if you do.
    Sheetal

shahshital@yahoo.com