1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Personal and Social Development Level 1 REQUEST for resources (£)

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by geography graham, Mar 31, 2017.

1. geography graham

geography graham New commenter

Hello,

I'm currently teaching this course next year and I'm looking for some SOWs and resources. If none exist and anybody fancies earning some money I would like to offer a cash incentive if anybody has the time to make them, if we could start with Unit 32 so I can see how good it is. I can get by with just one long powerpoint addressing each of the unit points 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc. I would be able to use that instead of a SOW possibly. I could then get back to you with other units I have decided to look at.

Level 1 course so nice and straight forward but must be linked to blooms. Taught in an ICT room but portfolio document is written by hand (these have been done already). Powerpoint can be shared with students so they have access to hyperlinks or I can print resources.

Edexcel Level 1 Award and Certificate in Personal and Social Development (QCF)
    https://qualifications.pearson.com/...e in Personal Social Development Issue 3.pdf

My email is grahammansell123@gmail.com

I would pay via paypal if you have an account. It's honestly not a scam i'm just snowed under and don't mind paying for good resources, i'm going round in circles with Blooms.

2. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

Hi Geography Graham,

I think I might be able to help. I've just sent you an email.

Kind regards,
    Emily