1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Perhaps merge this forum with pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by DaisysLot, Oct 2, 2015.

1. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

I answer much the same questions here as there and this forum is always rarely used… So I suggest a merge to create a 'Pregnancy & Parenting' forum. @TES_Rosaline

2. Vince_Ulam

Vince_Ulam Star commenter

Good luck with this one. Apparently my suggestion that people post about entertainment in Entertainment was not quite as bad as throttling kittens but worse than posting about entertainment in Entertainment.

3. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi @DaisysLot,

Thank you for your suggestion. I wanted to see how people use the new forums before I suggest further ways of how we can refine the forums. I'll add your suggestion to the list and then ask specific groups or open the question to all forum members. I'll keep you updated.

4. mandylifeboats

mandylifeboats Occasional commenter

Any news on this?

5. hhhh

hhhh Star commenter

Parenting and pregnancy are very different! Also parenting as in new baby and parenting a teenager are different, one child dribbles, sleeps at weird times, is hard to understand...oh wait.

needabreak and (deleted member) like this.
  6. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

They might be very different…. but we have multiple topics on other forums encompassing the over arching thematic.

This forum just doesn't attract traffic and is an under used waste of space better merged in my opinion.