1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Performance support option Unit 3

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by madjessy, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Anyone on here ever put students through performance support option for Unit 3 edexcel GCSE?

Would you mind me having a gander at any portfolios they made if so or have ideas of a frame or titles/subheadings for it?

2. Anyone on here ever put students through performance support option for Unit 3 edexcel GCSE?

Would you mind me having a gander at any portfolios they made if so or have ideas of a frame or titles/subheadings for it?

3. I have 3 candidates this year, 1 each for costume, lights, set
    Their portfolios have started with general research into their chosen technical skill, showing awareness of, for example, types of staging and set options.
    They are now explaining choices about this exam performance, with diagrams, models etc to show how they have worked WITH the performers through the rehearsal process. This is much more detailed, and I am emphasising the need to explain each decision made
    They will then prepare their presentation, and I think that 2 of them will choose to have it filmed rather than speak directly to the examiner, though they will be there to execute the design realisation in performance.
    Hope that is helpful