1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Percy the Park Keeper

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by SparkleBox, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Hi All,

I've had loads of requests for Percy resources and have finally decided to attempt to make some (provided I can stay within copyright rules - fingers crossed!).

Question is... which story shall i start with??! Here's the ones I have - the one with most votes wins!

The Cross Rabbit
    one Warm Fox
    The Owl's Lesson
    The Lost Acorns
    The Fox's Hiccups
    Owl Takes Charge
    The Hedgehog's Balloon
    The Badger's Bath
    Percy that's me!
    Percy's Friend the Owl
    Percy's Friend the Mole
    Percy's Friends the Squirrels

Thanks!

SB:)

2. Hi All,

I've had loads of requests for Percy resources and have finally decided to attempt to make some (provided I can stay within copyright rules - fingers crossed!).

Question is... which story shall i start with??! Here's the ones I have - the one with most votes wins!

The Cross Rabbit
    one Warm Fox
    The Owl's Lesson
    The Lost Acorns
    The Fox's Hiccups
    Owl Takes Charge
    The Hedgehog's Balloon
    The Badger's Bath
    Percy that's me!
    Percy's Friend the Owl
    Percy's Friend the Mole
    Percy's Friends the Squirrels

Thanks!

3. eeeek so many... so difficult lol

4. The Hedgehogs Balloon would be nice :)

5. LOL I know! I'll eventually do more, just which one should I do first hehe :)

SB.

6. Just to be difficult....... I'd like some on
    the treaure hunt
    the secret path
    After the storm
    The rescue party
    One snowy night

I think the 'original' ones are nicer than the spin off about his friends.

Does that make any sense?

We did a mapping project about Percy's Park and used the treasure hunt - could have really used some resources for that.

Sorry I know I have been no help at all!!! Would like to say that I love your resources and have a classroom full of them!!!
    Mimi

7. Hi Mimi,

Actually you have been of help :)

I was struggling to find out what the original stories were so will definitely be getting hold of them and doing them at some point.

8. One warm fox would be fantastic!! So a vote for that - all the clothes to add to a fox figure would be cool!! :eek:)

as for originals - all would be good (sorry I'm just adding to the confusion!!)

9. i agree with mimi- the originals would be great :)

10. I'm an "originals" person too, just love After the storm and would really appreciate any resources!

11. Would be the originals for me as well- but just to be awkward, would be the Rescue Party!

12. ooooo after the storm :)

13. I'll order the originals from Amazon tomorrow - i think I might do those first now I know what they are!!!

14. Hi, I'm new to teaching so would love any resources for After the Storm. Many thanks.
    Liz

15. Msz

Msz Established commenter

dudek it is a very old thread and perhaps you aren't aware that the OP is a twice convicted paedophile whose site is barred by many LEAs.

16. I use "after the storm" a lot..... any chance that can be added...? Sorry!

17. Msz

The thread is over 4 years old!
    The OP has been in prison since ...

18. i think they have after the storm on ********** already i;m sure ive seen it there.

19. Msz

20. Have the most recent posters actually read Msz's comments?
    I too would ask you to reconsider visiting the SS site - I am sure there must be alternative resources that can be used.