1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

People I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon4046, Jan 7, 2011.

1. The scum-bags who sh*t in our stairwell and rifled through my baby's buggy (for what, I do not know. Did they think I keep all my credit cards in there??)

2. What?

No takers???

*shocked emoticon*

3. I don't like to spit at all

Can I not *** on them instead

If so ... the people you mentioned in the OP

4. Ooo, yes.

*** on them by all means!

5. Coffee, that is absolutely vile. People ****ing in your stairwell?
    I will make sure I do not spit on them if you set them on fire!
    [​IMG]

6. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Established commenter

Coffee, pass me the matches ...

7. I hope that's a very unusual, one off occurance, dreadful.
    You posted the other day about carrying bags and little one up flights of stairs, I felt for you then! [​IMG]

8. Do I really want the fluffylols telling me how howwid I am again?
    I want my last HT to actually suffer something painful and it's a matter of complete indifference to me if he dies of it or not. I hope the spiteful pair who did my husband out of what his father left him do actually suffer a great deal of pain and humiliation before they die before their time. If it weren't so unfair on his chidren I would like the main protagonist to watch his children suffer hideously first.
    I shall not do anything to promote the above, which is what makes me such a great person. Unfortunately I don't even believe that wishing it will make it more likely or that Karma exists, or that a non-existent deity will give them their come-uppance at a later date.

9. inky

inky Lead commenter

Ouch.
    I don't believe you. At least, I don't believe that you could sit and watch it happen and gloat without shouting STOP at some point.
    Remember, I invented the word fluffylol, and it's not synonymous with wimp.

10. William Hague. Ugh. Makes me shudder.

11. Believe it. I don't want the innocent to suffer but I want the guilty to suffer HUGELY. Public figures, politicians (I'll leave Stalin out of it for the time being) - if they haven't hurt someone I care about then that's life. But the aforementioned? They deserve to suffer, and the worst suffering I can think of is to see your children hurt. So that's out. Just them then.
    My last HT caused so much pain and humiliation (to me he caused only inconvenience) to several people who did nothing but stand in the way of his master plan to make himself look like HT of the year that he truly deserves sh1t in big piles. The other two are beneath contempt but not beyond my personal hatred. They tore a family who had shon them nothing but kindness apart. One of them should be dead by now anyway but her son no doubt prospers like the green bay tree.
    I should never win the lottery. I would certainly use the money to bring him down. Cheerfully.

12. Eureka!

Eureka! Lead commenter

I want some fluffylols please.