1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

People I dislike a lot

Discussion in 'Personal' started by eggnchips, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Clarkson/Hamster had to share...feel better now.

2. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

Anyone macho manly gets my vote. Loved seeing England winning the Ashes hated watching "The Barmy Army" aping the football ignoramuses with that decidely unbritish chanting on the news this morning.

Love you Eggs x

3. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Stuart Lee does a fantastic long slow verbal assasination of Richard Hammond that we were lucky enough to hear at Edinburgh. You should try and find a recording of his act 2009. You would find it deeply satisfying.

4. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

Dr Nikki Alexander from Silent Witness.

5. Paul Daniels.

6. The darts commentators on Sky Sports. I cannot be in the same room as them! [​IMG]

7. bessiesmith

bessiesmith New commenter

Michael Gove. I would genuinely be delighted if he were hit by a bus.

8. I've only watched that programme once and within twenty minutes was wanting to punch her stupid lights out.

9. Toby Young. I really, really dislike him. The sight of this face gives me itchy palms:

[​IMG]

10. I had started to think of a long list and then I read this.
    Wishing death or serious injury on someone you've never met is very odd indeed.

11. I avoided using the word hate. I could write pages expanding on my dislike of Clarkson.

12. Noel Edmonds. Can anyone explain him?

13. I didn't say you had used it.
    There is an obvious line between finding someone's public persona irritating and wishing them harm. I'm curious as to what kind of person would do so.

14. Someone who sometimes exaggerates? I've done it myself.

15. Or someone who doesn't know about karma.

16. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

If I've told you once I've told you a million times - don't exaggerate

17. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

and I intensely dislike Terry Wogan

18. Well they soon wiiiiiiiiiiiillll....

Maybe.

19. chocolatebox9
    Not big on literary devices, are you. Try not to take things so literally. And pleeeeeease spare us the heartwarming piety.