1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Peer pressure in Italian

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Loveteachmfl, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Loveteachmfl

Loveteachmfl New commenter

Does anyone know how to say peer pressure in Italian and or have any resources in Italian.

Grazie mille

2. Loveteachmfl

I hvae found pressione dei pari/pressione dei compagni. Pleas elet me know if anyone has any other info.

Grazie

3. acesarato

acesarato New commenter

If it is for a proper translation 'condizionamento del gruppo' - in other context you can paraphrase

4. Dodros

Dodros Star commenter

Linguee offers at http://www.linguee.com/english-italian/search?source=auto&query=peer+pressure

(a) pressione tra pari:
    [...] e sinceri, di accettareil principio della pressione tra pari (peer pressure) e di aggiustare le politiche se necessario. = [...] to give and take open and frank advice, to accept the principle of peer pressure and to adjust policies when necessary.

(b) pressione reciproca:
    Si sta provvedendo alla costituzione di una base di dati volta a stimolare una pressione reciproca per incoraggiare gli Stati membri a migliorare il [...] = A database is being set up that should create peer pressure to encourage Member States to make the internal market function better.

(c) pressione sociale:
    La pressione sociale induce i ragazzi ad abbandonare la scuola, e molti finiscono in carcere o all’obitorio. = Peer pressure influences kids to drop out of school, and many end up in jail or dead.

Loveteachmfl likes this.
  5. Loveteachmfl

6. Loveteachmfl

Grazie mille
    molto utile