1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pearson's online resources

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by gferrandon, Mar 9, 2017.

1. gferrandon

gferrandon New commenter

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone out there is having similar issues with Pearson's activeteach and activelearn? Everyday for at least a couple of months, we have been struggling to load resources to teach lessons and students are struggling to access their own activelearn accounts... this is obviously causing quite a bit of stress to my team and the behaviour also suffers from it!.... It seems that some of the issues are coming from Pearson but out IT technicians can't get to the bottom of it. they're getting confusing and contradictory messages from Pearson.
    Have you experienced these issues too? did you get a solution?

thanks in advance,

Gaelle :)

2. maa09

maa09 New commenter

Some of my students were having trouble opening the sound files for the listening at home. An on the ball student found that it is necessary to disable pop ups.

Also they can reset their own passwords but for us their registered email is their school email which is not always easy to access at home.

3. karaka

karaka New commenter

Is it an internet issue maybe? Do you have very weak internet? It is working fine with me. Keep on pushing pearson!