1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PE skills lists

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by kel_mcgann, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Hi Simon,
    It would be great if you could email me the assessment ideas you have.
    Thanks.

Rob Greer
    robgreer10@gmail.com

2. We have just started using Accelerating Abilities in PE. It is all online and tracks progress by using "can do" staements for physical, cognitive, social, creative and health abilities. We are signed up for the trial but that runs out in 3 weeks and we will definitely carry on using it
    http://www.createdevelopment.co.uk/rAssessment.html

3. I am interested to have a copy for assessment for PE too. Pls email at xemega@yahoo.com

4. Hi
    Please could i get a copy of the key skills assessment sheets you use as I am also a PE coordinator. My email is jacksonh@ashtree.herts.sch.uk Many Thanks Hazel

5. Hi Simon

I am a new PE coordinator and I would love to see this if you still have them?

yamenbon@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

6. Please could I have a copy. Kweatherby@hillingdongird.org. Thanks very much.

7. cardelle

cardelle New commenter

Hi Simon

I might be too late for this request but any chance you could send me over the specific tracking list for each sport in Primary PE.

My email is cardelle.dunne@me.com

Thank you for your help