1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PE skills lists

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by kel_mcgann, Oct 12, 2008.

1. I am a new member of a primary school PE team and we have to set up a skills list as a for of tracking and assessment for PE.

Just wondering if anyone already uses tracking and assessment for PE and how you do it/set it up?

Any ideas welcome

2. I am a new member of a primary school PE team and we have to set up a skills list as a for of tracking and assessment for PE.

Just wondering if anyone already uses tracking and assessment for PE and how you do it/set it up?

Any ideas welcome

3. Hi

I am a primary PE coordinator. I have some excellent easy to use assessment sheets linked to QCA/NC I can email to you. They are great for assessment across a unit of work & for tracking individual pupils.

Simon

4. Hi Simon [​IMG]

Please could I be cheeky and ask for a copy of the assessment sheets?

babyp_85@yahoo.co.uk

5. Hi Simon,

Would you mind sending me a copy too? I use Val Sabin and Tops Cards but am assuming they'd follow the same ideas - after all, key skills are key skills! Hope you can help!

Thanks

jmalllen@tiscali.co.uk

6. jactom

jactom New commenter

7. Hi Simon,

Ive just seen your post about having some great assessment/tracking sheets to use in PE, is there any possibility you could e-mail a copy, i am trying to introduce assessment into a prep school and any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

kg11@hotmail.co.uk

8. jactom

jactom New commenter

Hi,

I'm a Primary PE coordinator too and am currently looking at assessment. Your resource sounds useful. Any chance of a copy please. Please e-mail lillydibble@ukgateway.net.

Many thanks

9. I'd also be really grateful! reebokstock@hotmail.com

If it is a pain to email us all, can you put them on the TES resources pages?

Thanks,

Tassie

10. I am new to the PE co-ordinator role and would be very grateful for a copy of these if possible

jen-allen@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

11. Hi,

I would be grateful for the assessment sheets as I am a Primary PE person

Many Thanks

PeterCookes

blair_p@sky.com

12. I am a new PE Co-ordinator and have to sort out assessments. I've just come across this thread and was wondering, if not too late, whether I could have a copy of your assessment sheets as well please.

Thanks

severn45

lesley219@btinternet.com

13. Hi

I've just seen your post about having some great assessment/tracking sheets to use in PE, is there any possibility you could e-mail a copy. I have been out of the link for about 10 years so it would be reallly helpful as a guide. Mainly for prep/middle school.

Thanks

14. Hi Simon,

Could I ask you to email me your assessment sheets too? Much obliged,

Susan

15. jactom

jactom New commenter

16. Hi Simon,

Just wondering whether you had emailed the assessment sheets to me and I hadn't recieved them? If anyone else has recieved them please could you pass them on to

kel_mcgann@hotmail.com

Greatly appreciated [​IMG]

Thanks