1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PE Home Learning - primary

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ckoch, Mar 18, 2020.

1. ckoch

ckoch New commenter

Hi,
    Has anyone got any ideas for resources for home learning for PE in primary school?
    I have done the obvious exercise videos. But is there anything specific that anyone may have?

Thank you

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Something which springs to mind was a tape we used to have years ago 'Popmobility', which we used when it was 'wet Games'.

Basically current pop songs with exercises. Even the boys loved it. Easy to do one's own. Boys especially like High kick boxing type moves. Which in the comfort of their own homes is safer than risking them kicking another student in the face n a school hall. ;)

3. bestboy123

bestboy123 New commenter

This is brilliant for providing a wealth of home learning activities for children and parents to engage in and enjoy . Very easy to follow video clips and a fun

https://www.pechallenges.com/

4. bestboy123

bestboy123 New commenter

This is brilliant for providing a wealth of home learning activities for children and parents to engage in and enjoy . Very easy to follow video clips and a fun way to ensure the PE curriculum is enhanced through home learning . Fantastic resource .

https://www.pechallenges.com/

5. bozbear

bozbear New commenter

Hi

My fabulous teaching assistant designed this - I can't take credit but hope it is useful

Attached Files:

6. DFC

DFC New commenter

BBC supermovers - but you might already have this on your obvious list.

7. bonxie

bonxie Lead commenter