1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PDF Application Help

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by SecondEd1, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I have an application to fill in and on the top of the form it says "please complete using using black ink or type". I would rather type because my handwriting is not the best but the form has not been set up to alow me to type on it, can anyone give me a step by step guide how to edit the form so I can type on it?
    Is it possible to do if I am not the creator of the file?
    Thanks

2. Hi,
    I have an application to fill in and on the top of the form it says "please complete using using black ink or type". I would rather type because my handwriting is not the best but the form has not been set up to alow me to type on it, can anyone give me a step by step guide how to edit the form so I can type on it?
    Is it possible to do if I am not the creator of the file?
    Thanks

3. foxit reader. its free to download and you can type onto the form by accessing the pdf through this programme.

4. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Send it to me. I'll do it for you. X

5. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Yes. Alternative would be to select hand tool & copy & paste into a new doc. but does take a while. Foxit is far quicker.