1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

pcge kingston 2012-2013?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by zuba102, May 3, 2012.

1. zuba102

zuba102 New commenter

Hiya,
    Anyone else starting a PGCE at Kingston in September? I just found out I've been given a conditional offer for secondary biology :D (conditional as im in my final year at uni!)
    Would be nice to speak to some people before starting even if your on the primary course. As all secondary science are taught together it would also be nice to hear of anyone on biology, chemistry or physics as we'll be in the same class!
    Congrats to everyone else who got a place!
    Charlotte xxx

2. zuba102

zuba102 New commenter

Hiya,
    Anyone else starting a PGCE at Kingston in September? I just found out I've been given a conditional offer for secondary biology :D (conditional as im in my final year at uni!)
    Would be nice to speak to some people before starting even if your on the primary course. As all secondary science are taught together it would also be nice to hear of anyone on biology, chemistry or physics as we'll be in the same class!
    Congrats to everyone else who got a place!
    Charlotte xxx