1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Payslips?

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by daybyday, Jul 21, 2011.

1. My agency has been quite efficient at getting me work and paying me promptly, but so far I have had no payslips. I did get a P60 in April, so I assume that they are paying my deductions properly. I'm a bit loath to complain as I don't want to lose the work I am getting, but surely I should be sent payslips on a regular basis? What experience does everyone else have of this?

2. My agency has been quite efficient at getting me work and paying me promptly, but so far I have had no payslips. I did get a P60 in April, so I assume that they are paying my deductions properly. I'm a bit loath to complain as I don't want to lose the work I am getting, but surely I should be sent payslips on a regular basis? What experience does everyone else have of this?

3. They may be issuing online payslips I would check this as an agency I work for does this.

4. Ah, that sounds promising. Thanks!

5. My e-payslips were originally getting eaten by my spam filter settings as well - worth checking your junk mail folder just in case they've plunged into the abyss there.

6. jubilee

jubilee Star commenter

I've had to log on for my LA payslips (supply teaching) since February.

7. Think you should just ask what their system is . I get paper ones. When I was in their office registering there was a big saga over someones payslip so definitely wirth checking your tax code/deductions etc.

8. I have not seen one for over two years!

9. I rang in the end as I was worried about a missing day, and they were lovely! My payslips had been emailed but they are resending them. I will definitely check through my deductions and my tax code.