1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Payroll Spreadsheet - please help

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by dutting, May 2, 2012.

1. dutting

dutting New commenter

Hi, I have a spreadsheet which is set up for weekly pay and linked to a weekly payslip in Word and also to a summary sheet. I now want to recreate that sheet for the other 51 weeks in the year and then link each of them to the summary sheet and they will generate a new weekly payslip in word each week.
    What I would like to know is - which is the simplest way to duplicate the sheet or to archive the data in the current sheet after the payslip has been generated and also the best way to link each of the weekly sheets to the summary sheet so I can calculate year totals and averages.
    thanks for any help,

2. dutting

dutting New commenter

Hi, I have a spreadsheet which is set up for weekly pay and linked to a weekly payslip in Word and also to a summary sheet. I now want to recreate that sheet for the other 51 weeks in the year and then link each of them to the summary sheet and they will generate a new weekly payslip in word each week.
    What I would like to know is - which is the simplest way to duplicate the sheet or to archive the data in the current sheet after the payslip has been generated and also the best way to link each of the weekly sheets to the summary sheet so I can calculate year totals and averages.
    thanks for any help,