1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pay increase September 2018

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by skellig1182, Sep 13, 2018.

1. skellig1182

skellig1182 Senior commenter

I was just wondering if anyone knows what’s happening with this? I’m on M6 and got paid the same as usual today. We get paid on the 15th of the month.

agathamorse likes this.
  2. mbee1

mbee1 Occasional commenter

I’ve been to a Heads and Chairs meeting tonight run by the LA and nothing has been received from the DfE. The LA only knows what out in the public domain and they’re not expecting it yet either. Our LA will push the documents out as soon as they get them, then our pay committee will have to meet with the HT so unlikely pay increase before October or possibly even November.

agathamorse likes this.
  3. strawbs

strawbs Established commenter

STPCD published today. Pay increase will get backdated to Sep 1st. Most schools likely to get it sorted for Nov pay I expect.

agathamorse likes this.
  4. ninanani

ninanani Occasional commenter

I saw my pay slip today but it does not reflect the government pay increase, not performance management one. In the past it was always in September, is it anything to worry about?

5. Sundaytrekker

Sundaytrekker Star commenter

I doubt if any schools have sorted it yet as the documents were so late this year. It will likely be November before it all sorts out.

ninanani likes this.
  6. pianopete

pianopete Occasional commenter

Our school backpay the September increase once all appraisal has been done. Been like that for the last few years.