1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pay and conditions

Discussion in 'Scotland - education news' started by mim58, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Apparently my LA is still deciding how to deal with supply teachers despite term starting yesterday. My local school hasn't been told about implementing changes to timesheets yet.

2. Apparently my LA is still deciding how to deal with supply teachers despite term starting yesterday. My local school hasn't been told about implementing changes to timesheets yet.

3. I was thinking the same thing myself, I don't think anyone has a clue what's going on, I'm assuming there's no official guidance out yet. It's ridiculous.
    I think the same situation applies to probationers too, some of them still have 0.7 timetables, some have 0.8 and some have 0.9. Apparently (I read it somewhere) the maximum this year is supposed to be 0.82 but I don't know if anyone knows that yet!!

4. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/511904.aspx
    Having read and participated in this thread I can really see where the problems lie. We need some clarification and it needs to be across the board.

5. ryeland

ryeland New commenter

I'm in this week - full timetable and loads of preparation required. 27 hr week? Choke!