1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Paternity Leave SOW

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by tommydramaboy, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Help...
    I am going to go on Paternity leave at some point in February and I am looking for a three lesson SOW for my year nines. I teach at an all girl state school.
    These are my criteria!
    • It must be simple to follow- I don't know if I'll have a speacilist Drama teacher covering me yet.
    • It must be active - The girls will go bonkers with too much written work- although they do have work books for some note taking.
    Any ideas gratefully appreciated... I have the other years sussed!
    Tom

2. Help...
    I am going to go on Paternity leave at some point in February and I am looking for a three lesson SOW for my year nines. I teach at an all girl state school.
    These are my criteria!
    • It must be simple to follow- I don't know if I'll have a speacilist Drama teacher covering me yet.
    • It must be active - The girls will go bonkers with too much written work- although they do have work books for some note taking.
    Any ideas gratefully appreciated... I have the other years sussed!
    Tom