1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PASSING NQT CERTIFICATE

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by m2daz, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Hi All!

Just a quick one... I was a part time NQT last year hence continuing my NQT this year, BUT on a FULL TIMETABLE...this means that I have complete my NQT sooner! Ohh happy days!
    the final report and the rest of the paper work has been sent off to the LEA, it has been approx 4-5 weeks now and I still ahve not recieved my Certificate for passing my induction. any ideas how long it takes for the certificate to arive through the post or who to contact? its just so I can send my golden hello application through!

2. Hi All!

Just a quick one... I was a part time NQT last year hence continuing my NQT this year, BUT on a FULL TIMETABLE...this means that I have complete my NQT sooner! Ohh happy days!
    the final report and the rest of the paper work has been sent off to the LEA, it has been approx 4-5 weeks now and I still ahve not recieved my Certificate for passing my induction. any ideas how long it takes for the certificate to arive through the post or who to contact? its just so I can send my golden hello application through!

3. Your registration is currently still with the GTCE and they will update the register to show that you have passed induction.It can take some time for this to happen, but there is no harm in contacting the GTCE direct and speaking to the induction team.
    The Sage

4. Thank you
    Much Appreciated!