1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Part-time PGCE Liverpool Hope starting May 2011

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by marieanne, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Hello....
    Anyone out there got a confirmed place for this course??? I will be studying through the network of hope at Holy Cross in Bury - it would be great to 'meet' people who will also be starting in May :). I am a mature student, hoping to carry on working as a HLTA at least for the first year lol Look forward to hearing from someone xxx

2. Hello....
    Anyone out there got a confirmed place for this course??? I will be studying through the network of hope at Holy Cross in Bury - it would be great to 'meet' people who will also be starting in May :). I am a mature student, hoping to carry on working as a HLTA at least for the first year lol Look forward to hearing from someone xxx

3. Hello!
    Yes, I'm in the same position - just gearing up for induction next week! I'll be based at Holy Cross too. I've been a SAHM for a few years but volunteering in a local school for a while now. Currently feeling a bizarre combination of nerves and excitement!
    Hope to meet you in a non-virtual environment at some point soon..
    Debs x

4. Hi Debs,
    Looking forward to meeting you too! :)
    If you have facebook, I have started a group 'Distance Learning PGCE Liverpool Hope 2011 - 2013'
    Feeling nervous too and excited, lol
    See you next week.....