1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Parent View

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by whiskyforme, Jan 24, 2012.

1. whiskyforme

whiskyforme New commenter

no wanting to discuss the pros and con,

Does anyone know if I, as head teacher, can access the parents comments?

I current have 1 person who has posted their opinions but do not know how the get access to it in order to see what has been written. Is there away of doing this or do I have to wait until sufficient numbers have contributed.

Awful system.
    Cheers

2. whiskyforme

no wanting to discuss the pros and con,

Does anyone know if I, as head teacher, can access the parents comments?

I current have 1 person who has posted their opinions but do not know how the get access to it in order to see what has been written. Is there away of doing this or do I have to wait until sufficient numbers have contributed.

Awful system.
    Cheers

3. You have to wait for sufficient numbers, which is 3. You then get to see the responses in bar chart form.

4. whiskyforme

Arghh, My have to get some positive responses up then.

I hope they have not asked about spelling or punctuation.

5. greta444

greta444 New commenter

You could pretend to be 2 parents, give a response and then look.

6. To (hopefully) put your mind at rest - there's no "free text" option on Parentview, just the same questions as Ofsted questionnaire to parents with "Strongly Agree" to "Strongly Disagree" range.

7. TonyM19

TonyM19 New commenter

I suppose the lack of free text at least means your school won't be judged on the SPAG of its parents