1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Parent Teacher Home Learning Resources: Human Rights/Human Trafficking Awareness

Discussion in 'Education news' started by hannah_m2, Mar 24, 2020.

1. hannah_m2

hannah_m2 New commenter

Hi All! :)

I'm a Volunteer with A21, a Global NGO Charity working to Abolish Human Trafficking and child exploitation in the 21st Century across the world for just over a decade!

We have FREE awareness classes packed with activities and interactive downloads & tasks equipping parents of Primary School aged children and early Secondary School parents to champion teaching at home.

A fantastic home learning tool allowing parents to take ownership of interactive teaching as we'll all be at home together for quite some time! :)

Please drop me a message and I'd love to talk with you guys and communicate via my A21 office email to send over resources/ answer questions! Great opportunities can arise from this time of home learning.

Feel free to check out our website at www.a21.org

Hannah x

2. citct

citct New commenter

Problem with the web server:

403 Forbidden